Borrowing Museum Passes
The Hampstead Public Library is happy to announce our new online museum pass reservation site! TixKeeper by Plymouth Rocket, Inc is a database that allows patrons to reserve their own passes from home, anytime. You won't have to wait for us to be open to reserve! However, as always, you can call us to make reservations, too.
Here's how to do it:
1. Click on the Rocket icon above to go to http://www.eventkeeper.com/code/events.cfm?curOrg=HAMPSTEAD&curApp=passes&curnumdays=30
2. Find the date you want to use a pass by clicking on the calendar in the top right, or scrolling down the page.
3. To check on the details of the pass, click 'Pass Details' on the right side of the screen next to the pass you want.
4. Click on the 'Request Pass' button to the left of the museum name and at the next screen enter your 14 digit library card number.
5. At the 'Library Card Verified' screen, click continue at the bottom, and at the next screen read all the pass details to be sure it is correct (pass, date, and name).
6. You can select to send an email reminder near the bottom of the information screen.
7. Click on Continue and at the next screen, confirm all details, then click 'Submit this Request'.
8. "Your Pass Reservation is complete" should show and now you've reserved the pass! You can 'Return to Pass List' with the button at the bottom of this screen.
Some tips for using TixKeeper:
* Please be sure to click all the way through the process until you get a confirmation/complete page.
* You still MUST come to the library to pick up the actual pass, when we are open.
* If possible, provide us an email address, so we can send you a confirmation email. If you're not sure if you have an email on your library record, call us.
* You can sort by days or by pass and see only those criteria if you click on the arrows in the drop down menus near the top of the screen. Click on the image for the museum or the name to go to the museum's site, if you want information about the museum.
* If you get an error, or your card isn't 'valid', call us because there may be an issue with your account, or your card may have expired.
General information about our wonderful passes:
*Passes may be picked up the day before or the morning of your visit.
*Some passes do NOT need to be returned. Other passes must be returned to the front desk or placed in the book drop the evening the passes were borrowed so they will be available for the next patron's use.
*There is a $5 per day overdue charge.
*Please notify the library of any cancellations as others may be waiting for the passes.
If there are any problems or comments, please write to our Webmaster.