How to use the Library's Online Catalog to Find Books, Movies, Music, and More
You can access our catalog wherever you have an internet connection.
Searching for books, movies, music, maps, technology, genealogy, and more is easy. Click this diamond icon to go to our catalog, OR click on the Search for Books/Movies button at the top of this web page.
- Once you go to the catalog page, you can begin your search. You can also log in to look at your items. Please look in the Account box in the upper right corner once in the catalog, and click "Log On".
- Log in with your 14 digit library card number, and a PIN number. If you don't have the new library card or a PIN, come in and we can help get you set up easily.
- Once you're logged in, you can reserve books you'd like and renew the items you already have.
- If you'd like to browse to find a book, try the VISUAL SEARCH tab. We've grouped some books for you to easily find the next good read!
- We have created some Book Lists for you with some great ideas for finding the next thing you might enjoy. Look on the LIST tab when in the catalog, and you'll see some Librarians' favorites or groups of similar books.
New Hampshire Statewide Catalog (NHU-PAC)
Search for books owned by other libraries that are available through Inter-Library Loan in the
New Hampshire Statewide Catalog
To get books from another library you'll need to come in to the library to fill out an ILL request, and we will request the book from the holding library.
Use Our Mobile App Version of the Catalog
If you're on the go, consider using our mobile app to get access to our collection, and see if we have what you're looking for. You can use the App to scan a barcode in the bookstore, to see if you can read it for FREE!
Atriuum provides a FREE version of their catalog access app, called Atriuum on the Go. You can use the mobile version of the catalog without the app, but the scan feature is in the app version.
You can find it in the iTunes App Store or your Android store.
Here is a link to a YouTube video on how to use our Mobile App version of the catalog to find a book: http://youtu.be/LKVJzwuMBAo
Here are the settings you'll need to set it up once you've downloaded it.